Volunteer opportunities in Winchester, VA
Our way of life helps touch the lives of others
Our residents and staff share their time and skills in many ways: helping within the community; donating their energy to community causes in Winchester, VA and beyond; brightening the lives of others. We have many ways to participate, including:
- Visiting with residents – circulating and sharing books, magazines, videos, playing cards and puzzles, delivering mail and flowers.
- Providing a warm welcome at the Front Desk reception area.
- Assisting with in-house resident transport to community events.
- Working in “My Favorite Things” gift shop or the Resale Shop.
- Serving on individual committees within the community.
- An initial screening, including fingerprints and health clearance (provided free), interviews and reference checks
- A TB test before beginning work and each year thereafter (provided free)
Additional guidelines, training or qualifications may apply.
To explore volunteer opportunities, please fill out the form below or call (540) 665-5924:
[contact-form-7 id=”303″ title=”Request More Info Page Form”]